ford superca for italy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panzerfa

Reaction score
hallo to all
i'm looking for a F150 raptor supercab blue flame 800 a with only the tonneau cover by rew , on the ford web site , the price for this one is 45500 $ , someone could tell me wich price i can pay the car ? msrp/invoice ?
You imagine that for ship the car to me in italy 'll on my own 'll be cost about 20000 euro more .
The italian dealer are robber you know at wich price they sell raptor ?? 65000 euro
please let me know
thank you all

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With those options it said $45k on the ford website? Someone who has imported one before will have to chime in as I don't recall any details on your questions. I would imagine you're gonna have to pay msrp for it though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

panzerfa

Reaction score
the price i should pay 'll be 45500 $ ? .... the dealer doesn't make a discount ?
sorry for the stupid question but i'm new ... and in the other post i've seen that the other have had a difference from msrp/nvoice .... i think that is because they have bought some package or optional !! right ?!

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's not a stupid question. That's why this forum exists, too educate people wanting to learn. What you want if I remember correctly is roughly $51,000 MSRP. There are plenty who only pay invoice which is the way to go because it saves you a lot. I'm just not sure if you would be able to get it for invoice from a dealer and have it exported to your country.

I would suggest contacting one of the dealers in the invoice price thread and see what they say. The dealer in New York would probably be your best bet due to the volume of invoice orders.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
randy is backed up from what i heard. anyways, the dealer will not export a raptor to another country. you would have to find someone here to buy one, and then ship it yourself. i understand that ford requires dealers to show proof of residency of the buyer to order a truck.

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hallo to all
i'm looking for a F150 raptor supercab blue flame 800 a with only the tonneau cover by rew , on the ford web site , the price for this one is 45500 $ , someone could tell me wich price i can pay the car ? msrp/invoice ?
You imagine that for ship the car to me in italy 'll on my own 'll be cost about 20000 euro more .
The italian dealer are robber you know at wich price they sell raptor ?? 65000 euro
please let me know
thank you all

Panzerfa, I can tell you from experience the dealer in Italy is probably trying to make a profit on the truck, but it's likely far from what you would call ****** you on the price. Yes, if you convert dollars to euros, a decked out Raptor at $50k would only be about 40k euros, but you need to understand import fees. Those import fees are there to make sure you can't buy something dirt cheap in another country because of exchange rates. When you get PAID in euros, that's your dollar. They're basically 1/1 until you convert them.

A perfect example is the Raptors that are for sale over here in the UK. There's a brand new 2013 supercab Race Red Raptor here for 44.5k pounds (Used FORD F150 Car for Sale - Auto Trader UK) which, if converted to dollars is something like 70k. Now, if a British guy could order direct from the States, it would only cost him about 30k pounds (which converts to about 50k dollars) and then about 1500 dollars to ship it over to the UK. Well, countries don't want their citizens getting dirt cheap cars from other countries in this way (Italy too) so the import fees are stupid ridiculous. In the UK it's about 30% of what you paid for the vehicle, so buying a 50K dollar Raptor would cost you an additional 16-17k dollars just to bring it into the UK and register it. So now you're up to 66-67k dollars, or close to 40k pounds. This Raptor in this add is a couple thousand over that, but that's the dealer's cut, which probably isn't all that unreasonable considering how rare the Raptor is over here and the pain in the ass it is to get one over here.

Your local Italian dealer is probably just doing the same thing, but good luck to you anyway in getting one. Just don't forget to consider all the costs of getting one instead of just the US sticker price in dollars.

OP
OP
P

panzerfa

Reaction score
Oh yes my friend i know the story , but 43000$ = 33000 euro plus ship to italy 2000 euro + iva and duty 12000 euro + certificate EU and italy registration 2500 .... total car and import 50000 euro .... 65000 are 15 k more i could understand that for the work of import the car they must ask you more money than they spent ..but i think that is too much .... if you make by yourself you can save 10/12000 euro for a new car , and more for an used . the reason is that all people say ... crisis crisis ... but when you ask somethink all is expensive ... they never put their price little low for the crisis ...**** country !!!