Ford Rear Camera Visual Parking Aid Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched the DVD that came with the Raptor. On the DVD when using the backup camera with the Visual Parking Aid they show color blocks that light up showing how far each sensor is from an obstacle. All I get is the colored fixed lines and beeping. In the video you get those and the color blocks.

Is there some setting I am missing, a difference between the Sony system I have and the base, or is mine defective?

thanks...joe

OP
OP
AZEngineer

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never mind. Found the menu options for it. Ford or Microsoft really did a ****** job of making things logically organized.

for anyone else looking.

From the instrument panel settings you control from the steering wheel you can enable and disable the park aid. This is only the beeping sound.

If you go to the home screen on the Sony Ford My Touch and select settings, and then vehicle, and then rear camera you can change the settings and preview the changes.