Front Camera on with sensors--Forscan mod???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

higherup

Reaction score
I went to make this change today and I already have B in spot one. I have a 40 in spot two. I only get the diagram as well like the OP. Anything I am missing? I have a 2021 35. Thanks so much

reviving an old thread but i made the changes today and no go with a ‘23 35. tried C0 and 40 as well.

original values had 12-01 80 and B was already inputted.

any ideas or just doesn’t work on a 23?

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my ‘23, the front camera turns on when parking sensors go off, and I did nothing in FORscan. The day I drove my truck off the lot and pulled into my garage for the first time, the camera came on when the front sensors started beeping.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my ‘23, the front camera turns on when parking sensors go off, and I did nothing in FORscan. The day I drove my truck off the lot and pulled into my garage for the first time, the camera came on when the front sensors started beeping.
Thought they all worked like that….

awd5906

Reaction score
2023 here, did it from the factory. I wonder if this is standard starting the 2023 model year?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unless you tag me i wont see much of these post. With the OTA updates, some of the data gets restructured so some of the values can be in different spots depending on what software version your IPMA is on. with that being said, If you have a issue where the camera isnt kicking on and you have 706-12-01 xxxx-xx0x-xx-- you need to change the 0 to a 8
@higherup @DLaw0522