Ford Raptor can’t get it fixed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sandra P

Reaction score
Hello. I purchased a 2023 Ford Raptor in June 2023. Since then I have had several problems (more than 3 issues with the same problem) The Ford Dealership where I purchased it: Wheatland Wyoming. They did not close out each Service Order. They only closed 2. So when I reach out to Ford they declined my request to submit for the Lemon Law. The Ford Dealership in Wheatland Wyo will not correct their error of the closing each service order. Any suggestions of how to proceed ? I love that Raptor and I patiently waited 15 months to receive it. It has been a inconvenience of trying to borrow people’s cars since June. Would love to hear from anyone how to proceed. Thanks so much.
Sandra P

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Well, what is the problem that you are experiencing? Have you tried a different dealership to get it fixed or are you just trying to get rid of the truck now that you have exhausted your three visits for the same issue? Most people on here would rather it be fixed than go through lemon law.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
  • What do they say when you request they close the third--need more info here?
  • How have talked to the General Manager--if not, do.
  • Have an attorney write a letter requesting third be closed out and why.
  • Have an attorney run the Lemon Law buy back--they tend to get more attention than you might.
Good luck and tell us what were/are the issues you are having?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello. I purchased a 2023 Ford Raptor in June 2023. Since then I have had several problems (more than 3 issues with the same problem) The Ford Dealership where I purchased it: Wheatland Wyoming. They did not close out each Service Order. They only closed 2. So when I reach out to Ford they declined my request to submit for the Lemon Law. The Ford Dealership in Wheatland Wyo will not correct their error of the closing each service order. Any suggestions of how to proceed ? I love that Raptor and I patiently waited 15 months to receive it. It has been a inconvenience of trying to borrow people’s cars since June. Would love to hear from anyone how to proceed. Thanks so much.
Sandra P
Why do you want to pursue “lemon law” as opposed to getting it fixed? These trucks are not easy to come by, especially if you paid MSRP w/o ADM.

What exactly is the nature of the issue? Is the truck completely stock? The dealer cannot submit a claim under warranty for repeat repairs that are due to misdiagnosis/improper repair, modifications, or repairs due to damage. If that’s the case, either you should be taking it up with the GM in trading you out of it at their loss. If it’s an warrantable issue, ask Ford corporate to send a fiend engineer out to fix the vehicle properly.

Last edited: