Ford Raptor 2020 Belgium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Stef700

Stef700

Reaction score
Makes sense now. But what you like isn’t required outside of the states. I’m sure Ford was required to deactivate them for use outside of the USA. Shouldn’t be hard to manually tap them into the corner marker lights or find a schematic.
Ford did not know this, was bought in the states and was imported by a c
Makes sense now. But what you like isn’t required outside of the states. I’m sure Ford was required to deactivate them for use outside of the USA. Shouldn’t be hard to manually tap them into the corner marker lights or find a schematic.
Ford did not know this, truck was bought in the states and was imported by a Belgium company.The F150 is not officially available in Europe. I was looking on this forum and there was a identical problem but no replies. only front markers and clearance lights in grill do not work, all the rest works. Can this be a fuse?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford did not know this, was bought in the states and was imported by a c

Ford did not know this, truck was bought in the states and was imported by a Belgium company.The F150 is not officially available in Europe. I was looking on this forum and there was a identical problem but no replies. only front markers and clearance lights in grill do not work, all the rest works. Can this be a fuse?
@FordTechOne

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, Zolder is only 30KM from here. (used to be)Almost neighbors ;-)

Lived there as a base when I drove Formula 3 and Super Ford in the 80's.......about 206 years ago! Great Belgian bakeries as I remember.:)

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations and enjoy. That is awesome that Raptors are making it to Europe...

Ali 556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I have read, those light are disabled for Europe...
+1
It could be that the shipping company has disabled it with soft editing (htel and such), if it's a blown fuse, it will trigger a soft code in the body control module not the PCM hence no check engine light.

Get an advanced scanner (otel, or ant type used in the big garages) and scan.

If that is negative, start looking for fuses. The sad part is that ford has connected the side markers and the grill lights to the turn signal circuit, so that will take time to figure out.

Oh, and get some front mud flaps ASAP, these truck sling dirt/snow/rocks like there is no tommorow on the front doors.

Last edited:

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lights might have been disabled in Forscan software by the import company due to European regulations. You might have to look in to that. Do your research on the internet on Forscan software first. Make sure you back everything up before you change anything. Good luck...

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome! I had spent some time in Belgium, not as a resident but several times for service training for Courtoy tablet presses even before they were bought out by GEA

I would never think that I would see a Raptor owner from there on this site, it`s a small world. Nice to know your not going to see the same truck as yours in a parking lot. Do you have the Raptor Ranger available in Belgium?

I think FordTechOne may be able to help you out, maybe it`s something as simple as an update in the control module. Are there any Ford dealers in your area that would touch a Raptor?
If not maybe going with Forscan and doing the changes yourself may be the answer