Ford Raptor 2020 Belgium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stef700

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Stef and I'm from Belgium and just got my new 2020 Raptor in agate black. I did about 2500 miles now in the last 3 weeks and I'm loving the truck. It's my first raptor. There a small issue's like not working grill lights and front marker lights, but I think it's nothing that can't be fixed.

IMG_3982.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to see Raptors making it international. Any mods planned? Should make a good snow vehicle. Enjoy.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Congrats on a great looking truck. Check and see if the lights are plugged in behind the grill. Let us know if and how you get the issue resolved.

OP
OP
Stef700

Stef700

Reaction score
Welcome! Good to see Raptors making it international. Any mods planned? Should make a good snow vehicle. Enjoy.
No mods planned for now, in the winter I wil take it up in the snow en see what's it got

OP
OP
Stef700

Stef700

Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Congrats on a great looking truck. Check and see if the lights are plugged in behind the grill. Let us know if and how you get the issue resolved.
All the lights are plugged in, but without an official dealer it's very difficult to find even the right fuse, the manual doesn't even mention the grill are front marker lights.There is zero information in Belgium for wiring and fuses except for the manual. But eventually it will work (I hope)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

I believe @Reeves is correct, those grille lights are (only) required in the USA for vehicles wider than 80 inches.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Makes sense now. But what you like isn’t required outside of the states. I’m sure Ford was required to deactivate them for use outside of the USA. Shouldn’t be hard to manually tap them into the corner marker lights or find a schematic.