Ford racing now sells a exhaust kit for the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh good another chance to vent about this exhaust.

I ordered te touring exhause before I got the trc a few months ago. It was delayedfor ever and I ended up with thetruck 2 weeks before he exhaust but in the end they boh came and I was excited to put onthe system.

I got as far s putting it on to find out that the "midpipe" they sy is fo the SCAB is as ou ould expect actually for the SCREW but ot included in the SCEW order thus the system is about 18" too short and does not fit the SCREW. It may fit the SCA- not sure but I took pics and calle an got a midpipe sent which comes with a hanger that lines up for the existing mount and would all fit good.....BUT there is a hanger on the back end par of the system that nowgoes to nothing (WTF?). It's a minor effot to get rid of it but or a $1500 system I wasn't oing to hack and cut to make it right. I boxed it up and returned it and got my $ back and am now sill drvin around stock.

The system is in fact a Borla with Ford Racing stamped on it. I waswilling to pay for the logo but am so irritated with he way it's one I am bitter 2+ months later now and thinking I may just put on a Magnaflow or something els n move on.

I did like at it is a true bolt on....thank goodness since it didn't fit but in theoryit couldbe reoved nd back to stock.I necer heard it an other than te square tips the touring system looked like I woud have expected. I amnot yt sold on the square tips but some one had them on a pic in here an it looked decen....just be prepared tobe irritated with the process if you shel out the money for the logo. They last I looked had not corrected this on th FRPP web site - if they do I ay try again but by thn I'll likely have spent a third of the $ on something else and moved on.

I read it no problem. haha would be nice to see inside the muffler to see how it is made.

That must be some double negative, makes a positive type shit right there. Dyslexic guy, usually misspells stuff and admits to no being able to read grammatically correct sentences sometimes, reads a dyslexically written paragraph.

:insane:

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry - iPad and emotions. To net it out I like ford racing but was very let down by this exhaust and remain bitter about it.

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry - iPad and emotions. To net it out I like ford racing but was very let down by this exhaust and remain bitter about it.

Hey Gambler, you got to let that go! Its going to ruin your experience of owning a Raptor, witch is a good thing right? Pick a new exhaust or the same one and go out and enjoy that truck!

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too bad they don't make the roush exhaust exit in the stock location. I would definitely be in for that.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ruins nothing for me but my feelings about the quality FRPP puts out. The raptor and SVT remain the best for me.

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The exhaust on Ford Racing's website is actually the 133" wheelbase; for the supercrew 145" you need the extra pipe (part number is listed). It is actually in reverse of what is stated.

I have the touring exhaust on my wife's truck. It is more aggressive on startup and underload, but no drone. I am in my mid 30's and have a GT500 for crazy exhaust...with the truck wanted something a touch above stock but not crazy. Can't speak to the sport. Why did we pay more? Wanted the FR parts...yes disappointed about the extra cost but whatever.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011-2013 Raptor 6.2L Dual Muffler Cat-back exhaust F-150 SVT 145" Wheelbase by Ford

2011-2013 Raptor 6.2L Dual Muffler Cat-back exhaust F-150 SVT 145" Wheelbase by Ford Racing

just saw this pop up. anyone have any info on this ford dual setup cat back system.

i saw it on jdm site and ford svt racing site. seems a little pricey at $1500