Ford racing now sells a exhaust kit for the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spring time we should see Borla come out with there own headers. I called Borla customer service and the dude I talked to said that there testing a raptor out with headers and to cal back in about 4-5 months. After that Ford Racing will put there stamp on them for a fee. We'll see what happens though.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spring time we should see Borla come out with there own headers. I called Borla customer service and the dude I talked to said that there testing a raptor out with headers and to cal back in about 4-5 months. After that Ford Racing will put there stamp on them for a fee. We'll see what happens though.

Holly Crap don't tell me we have another 4-5 months of winter!

Seeyalater

Reaction score
1500 bucks for a exhaust! Ford must be hanging out with the akrapovic exhaust guys.

I spent close to $7K for my BMWs exhaust...never again. It's nice to see quality exhaust systems for our truck in the $500-1500 price range.

Heck, the Akra carbon exhaust Tips alone are like $1500/pair.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh good another chance to vent about this exhaust.

I ordered te touring exhause before I got the trc a few months ago. It was delayedfor ever and I ended up with thetruck 2 weeks before he exhaust but in the end they boh came and I was excited to put onthe system.

I got as far s putting it on to find out that the "midpipe" they sy is fo the SCAB is as ou ould expect actually for the SCREW but ot included in the SCEW order thus the system is about 18" too short and does not fit the SCREW. It may fit the SCA- not sure but I took pics and calle an got a midpipe sent which comes with a hanger that lines up for the existing mount and would all fit good.....BUT there is a hanger on the back end par of the system that nowgoes to nothing (WTF?). It's a minor effot to get rid of it but or a $1500 system I wasn't oing to hack and cut to make it right. I boxed it up and returned it and got my $ back and am now sill drvin around stock.

The system is in fact a Borla with Ford Racing stamped on it. I waswilling to pay for the logo but am so irritated with he way it's one I am bitter 2+ months later now and thinking I may just put on a Magnaflow or something els n move on.

I did like at it is a true bolt on....thank goodness since it didn't fit but in theoryit couldbe reoved nd back to stock.I necer heard it an other than te square tips the touring system looked like I woud have expected. I amnot yt sold on the square tips but some one had them on a pic in here an it looked decen....just be prepared tobe irritated with the process if you shel out the money for the logo. They last I looked had not corrected this on th FRPP web site - if they do I ay try again but by thn I'll likely have spent a third of the $ on something else and moved on.