Ford Performance Touring Exhaust Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RUFdriver

Reaction score
Well that makes more sense, the Cayenne S is a turbo V6 these days, my '14 CS is the last of the N//A V8 Cayennes.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Wow, good for you! I may also know what a Porsche sounds like. You are the one bragging about paying 2k for your truck to sound the same as stock. I know what a Corsa sounds like because I actually have it on my truck, and I like it. Again, to each his own.

Nice collection! Is that a 930 in metallic grey? I had an '83 930 in that color combo, what a beast!

Shockm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that makes more sense, the Cayenne S is a turbo V6 these days, my '14 CS is the last of the N//A V8 Cayennes.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Nice collection! Is that a 930 in metallic grey? I had an '83 930 in that color combo, what a beast!
Thanks! It's an '86 Turbo, 700 hp, black.

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpg
    IMG_1093.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_8326.jpg
    IMG_8326.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 111
OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! It's an '86 Turbo, 700 hp, black.

I'm not gonna lie....

I like the red barn and the rock wall... is that a locally quarried sandstone? Looks to Have some quartz in it. Is that an old mill or farm house?

I love it. Why do I think there must be a lake or pond on that property too? Any stalls?

Shockm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie....

I like the red barn and the rock wall... is that a locally quarried sandstone? Looks to Have some quartz in it. Is that an old mill or farm house?

I love it. Why do I think there must be a lake or pond on that property too? Any stalls?

Thanks GUY. It's an 18 acre property with a 2acre lake behind the house. We knocked down the original house and built our new home in its place. I built the large barn, 2 out buildings were already there, one is a bank barn with 3 stalls. The property was a dahlia flower farm back in the 50s. Here's a pic of a Porsche club party we hosted. 100+ Porsches were there, none sounded like a Raptor!

Attachments

• IMG_9416.jpg
    IMG_9416.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 104
OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks GUY. It's an 18 acre property with a 2acre lake behind the house. We knocked down the original house and built our new home in its place. I built the large barn, 2 out buildings were already there, one is a bank barn with 3 stalls. The property was a dahlia flower farm back in the 50s. Here's a pic of a Porsche club party we hosted. 100+ Porsches were there, none sounded like a Raptor!

Didn't I know it had a lake? It was just too nice not to have one... called it!

Beautiful.... I'm not jealous of your classic porche collection.... but I am jealous of that property. I miss my country digs.

and I'm telling you man.... side by side with a new Cayenne S... I'm serious... there is something similar!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

that’s a lot of Beetles ! :biggrin:

CWBROWN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took off the Borla-S Type and installed the Ford Performance Touring exhaust this morning. I thought I would share a few quick thoughts. The new exhaust with the painted black tips definitely looks better than the stock tips. There is no drone or annoying in cabin noise (depending what you want to call it) at +70 mph. As some have stated, it is a step above stock on the noise level and provides a more sporty sound. The S-Type did sound more throaty especially when you got into the throttle and it came alive. The FP version is way more tame. I will miss aspects of the S-Type but for daily driving the FP Touring is great. I couldn't stand the incabin noise at highway speed, which is 70% of my driving. S-Type is great Exhaust if it's qualities are what you are looking for.

I will be adding a CAI and a 5 Star tune shortly so it should pair nice with the new exhaust.

With all that said, let the continual exhaust argument continue!! Lol