Ford Performance Sport Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do a lot of highway driving and for me the drone was bad enough I took it off. I will compare it to the Corsa Sport which is getting installed this Friday. Corsa also have their special no drone touches...we'll see if it actually works. :shrug:

I'm about 90% highway. Just ordered my Corsa muffler kit from Nick@apollo-optics (pleasure to deal with). I will be installing this weekend... we'll see how it goes. :)

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish there were locals in Atlanta with an exhaust so I can here it in person before making a decision.

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my FP Sport for 8,000 miles or so and it has been great. Drone disappears once up to highway cruising speed. Nothing beats slamming it in sport mode and hearing it yell. I definitely prefer it over stock.

OP
OP
Quaesta

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my FP Sport for 8,000 miles or so and it has been great. Drone disappears once up to highway cruising speed. Nothing beats slamming it in sport mode and hearing it yell. I definitely prefer it over stock.

So you are experiencing drone? Who did your install?

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you are experiencing drone? Who did your install?

There is drone above 3500K or so when under acceleration but it disappears once up shift and RPMs settle to cruising. This in only on the highway. City driving up to 50-55mph there is zero drone. I did the install and its fairly easy.

Gargamel

Banned
Reaction score
Is it drone, or just the flat sound this particular engine makes as rpms increase?
BTW, the stock exhaust does ok at combatting that. Jesse@MBRP has a street sleeper system for the ecoboost that does an excellent job at providing both sound and performance.

RUFdriver

Reaction score
When I attended the RA, there were a couple of trucks with the FP exhaust, the trucks sounded great. Not sure if any of exhaust is worth it, Ford spent millions designing the current dual exhaust, horsepower gain is minuscule. But if I did an exhaust, definitely the Ford version .