Ford for sale??? The Apple Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

codeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to admit, I do like Apple hardware (I'm a software developer & computer engineer). These Mac Pros, XDR Pro displays and all of their devices are top-notch in hardware and software design. They are miles ahead of any other company for those who can spot what good quality looks like. So I have no issues there, and a company like Ford could use a kick in the ass when it comes to quality control.

However, I don't want any of the big tech companies in control or taking over any of the vehicle manufacturers. That's all you need is a new "Ford Raptor software upgrade with COVID contact tracing and emergency vehicle override & notification system" ********. I really hope the Ford & Google "AI" merger doesn't bring that garbage over to trucks, but I bet it will. I think big tech in general needs to be dismantled to some degree; especially while instead of just providing good products, they steer hard politically. I think that's more of a concern than anything ... Ford has become political enough on its own which is annoying

Martin Arnold

Reaction score
There is chatter that Apple is looking to possibly purchase Ford.... Since Nissan acquisition fell through.

Can you imagine a Apple Raptor?
Ugh.

to be very clear, Apple was never going to acquire Nissan... they were hoping to collaborate on a car.

Apple won’t acquire Ford either. Would Ford be open to collaborating on a car? I’d guess yes

Willie DEE

Reaction score
******* mac won't even load the flash drive correctly to update my extinct 2.3 version an I won't even go to the wifi update possibility ----- guess i'm gonna have to stop by the ford place

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I can't imagine they don't have enough wealth for a couple lifetimes. I really don't think the current generation of Ford Family really wants to sell out on what the family has run for over a century.

Anheuser Bush did!