GEN 2 For those with a 2019 on order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ademarco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 18 and glad Ford is making a special edition with the V8. The price will be close to a lightly used 911 Turbo, which I would rather get for a 600-700hp vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigRick73

Reaction score
Same here, $75k is the top of my vehicle budget too, so as much as I wanted to see the V8 upgrade....it prices me out of the market. There will always be something bigger and badder, but coming from my 13’ Raptor, my ‘19 has me smiling all the time. This truck is just plain fun and it will haul my dirt bike and take my family camping which is all I need.

northerner77

Reaction score
We got a few of us who ordered very close to one another. I’m ready to get mine now that the weather is warming up a bit here near Detroit.

OP
OP
GR8Ride

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes seeing the weather finally break up here in the North sure makes waiting difficult. I am happy with waiting the extra month or so as I remember having my 2016 arrive March 16th full of salt and road grime. Hopefully those days are gone for a couple of months! :)

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove my ‘17 for two years and loved every minute of it. Got a great trade on it so upgrading to the ‘19. Will probably do the same for a ‘21 if the values still there. No regrets.