For those that did not get the little cubby thing....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I modeled this a few months ago and forgot I did (was going to sell on Etsy and found that my resin was just too expensive and time consuming).

Pending my time and schedule I may be able to print for you and mail for $20. PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_1803.JPG
    IMG_1803.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1811.JPG
    IMG_1811.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I modeled this a few months ago and forgot I did (was going to sell on Etsy and found that my resin was just too expensive and time consuming). This was designed to print on a Form3, so not sure about supports etc for PLA.

I'd sell you them, but my resin is pretty expensive and would be cheaper for you to buy from Ford.

Verh nice!

OP
OP
gobluejd

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Here is link for those that might want on….

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just received mine today and dropped it into the console. It's a perfect fit. Having purchased other printed car accessories, I'm pretty amazed at the resolution/quality of this 3D print. Many thanks @gobluejd

OP
OP
gobluejd

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Just received mine today and dropped it into the console. It's a perfect fit. Having purchased other printed car accessories, I'm pretty amazed at the resolution/quality of this 3D print. Many thanks @gobluejd
Thank you. I changed a few dimensions and took along time to get all the angles correct!

albuht813

Reaction score
Don't have my truck yet and I don't understand why you would want to use one? The CarPlay is wireless and there is a wireless charging pad. Could someone explain how they're using it? thanks.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I use mine every once in a while. Problem with it though is that the phone usually flops forward and the screen cannot be seen. I need to jam something into the bottom of it to keep the phone up straight. Yes, I just complained about how a phone looks sitting in a holder. Life is rough. lol