For those financing...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn ..willing to pay ADM & financing? Yikes!! Keeping up with the Joneses sure is expensive.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn ..willing to pay ADM & financing? Yikes!! Keeping up with the Joneses sure is expensive.
Why the issue with financing? Unless your cash is in a safe or a useless checking/savings account, it's actually financially sound to finance. I'll pay 3% on my truck loan and keep my money invested where it's likely to yield a minimum of 8%, even in this market... I'm certain a lot of the people who buy Raptors and choose to finance also have the ability to pay cash.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why the issue with financing? Unless your cash is in a safe or a useless checking/savings account, it's actually financially sound to finance. I'll pay 3% on my truck loan and keep my money invested where it's likely to yield a minimum of 8%, even in this market... I'm certain a lot of the people who buy Raptors and choose to finance also have the ability to pay cash.
Lots of issues with financing in this market and I bet many of the finance buyers can’t afford cash.

You’re paying ADM and talking about finances and being smart with your investments? Now that’s a contradiction if I’ve ever seen one.

Last edited:

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of issues with financing in this market and I bet many of the finance buyers can’t afford cash.

You’re paying ADM and talking about finances and being smart with your investments? Now that’s a contradiction if I’ve ever seen one.
I never said anything about paying ADM. Look at my question again - I asked why you took issue with financing. And my question was an attempt to find out what rationale you had for using cash to pay for a vehicle that should be invested.

I will however agree that this market, perhaps more than any in history, provides the proof that cash in hand is more important than a title to an expensive depreciating asset.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never said anything about paying ADM. Look at my question again - I asked why you took issue with financing. And my question was an attempt to find out what rationale you had for using cash to pay for a vehicle that should be invested.
“Damn ..willing to pay ADM & financing?”

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

I will however agree that this market, perhaps more than any in history, provides the proof that cash in hand is more important than a title to an expensive depreciating asset.

Let it go Bro. This dude will argue about anything.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
“Damn ..willing to pay ADM & financing?”
That's correct. I read your post, and then I asked why you specifically took issue with financing. I did not ask you about ADM.

Why the issue with financing?

You've been clear that you plan to pay cash for your Raptor, and I was legitimately asking what your personal rationale would be for doing so.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I hope you don't take this the wrong way and serious question here - why are you, seemingly, so angry with how others spend their money?