For those financing...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopped by and saw my sales rep to see what he could find out on his website. Sitting at Dearborn supposedly getting a train ride this week and being there next week.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s amazing even low/mid 2’s while it’s no house these vehicles are approaching 6 figures nowadays I guess the 30 year mortgage rates are mid 3’s/low 4’s right?
Try 5 or more right now. It should come down a little more but today it's high!

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly Ford sent me an Unsolicited "Pre-Approval" for enough to buy the truck. It was after I used the build and price tool to locate and request info....so they knew what I was looking at ;)

May still go with Navy Fed depending on the rate. :)
Go with Navy Fed since the Ford pre-approval excludes special vehicles like the Raptor :rolleyes: but good for more common models.

My concern are the rates if/when my Raptor is ready to take delivery of. :oops:

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do you become a member?
Look on their site, it tells you

Also, with rates going up, appears their criteria has changed. If you were going to finance for 84 (probably not recommended) at 1.99 you need 780 credit score. I think before it was like 730 or higher

doverrover

Reaction score
Look on their site, it tells you

Also, with rates going up, appears their criteria has changed. If you were going to finance for 84 (probably not recommended) at 1.99 you need 780 credit score. I think before it was like 730 or higher
did you sign up and pay to be on the north carolina consumers council?