For Sale: (IL) Manley ORV Explorer Trailer with RTT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
..SOLD!..

Hello all,

I am selling my 2013 Manley ORV Explorer Trailer complete with a Tepui RTT and lots of extras.

The unit is in excellent condition and it's an awesome set-up, but I'm just not using it as much as I hoped I would. It has seen about 5,000 miles and the RTT has been used 3 times. The tent sleeps two adults or an Adult and two children perfectly. Keeps you off the ground so no water, bumps in the ground or Critters to contend with. The trailer is fully lockable and since the trailer lid is solid aluminum, it provides safe storage while you are away. This little tank will go anywhere a Raptor can go.

Extras include; Propane tank and holder, portable SS grill, Tongue lockable storage box, extra tent cover (New), Tent Annex (Acts as an extra room, Never used) full spare tire and wheel (never used) and miscellaneous camping/cooking supplies. This trailer has 33" BFG mud terrain tires (same for spare). If you go to the Manley ORV website, they are $7,795.00 new and without the extras. For trailer Specs, please check out the web site.

The trailer meets all DOT requirements and has a DOT tag, so you will not have any issues registering it in your state unlike some one-off overland trailers. The trailer/tent has been in temp. controlled storage since new and is fully registered in IL through 2014.

Manley ORV Company - Rugged. Reliable. Ready.

A new unit today with the same additions would cost you $9k. Save $3,000!

Updated Sales Price $5,500. Pick-up only, but I will bring to Havoc if I have a pre-paid sale. PM me if interested. Here are a few pics I have. Note: Big Blue not included!

Thanks for looking and Happy 4th of July. :patriot:

image_zps99cc67cc.jpg
image_zps34bc8d7b.jpg
imagejpg3_zpsb0eee615.jpg
imagejpg1_zps517f6046.jpg
imagejpg1_zps95419d1d.jpg

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I so wish I would need something like this. But I know I wouldn't use it.
This would be great for a single guy looking to traverse the continent to the various raptor runs. I also have seen this trailer first hand. It's pretty bad ass. Very well built and Mike has done a great job outfitting it.

For anyone considering this purchase, Mike is a stand up guy and you can feel confident that you will have a smooth transaction.

Mike, Good luck with sale.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com