For everyone waiting on chips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxNessie84

Reaction score
Point being not all delayed trucks are waiting on chips. I believe there is a guy with an august build still waiting. That is obviously not waiting on a chip, basically forgot about it.
Me…Blend date of 8/19. And @gdflynn1 had a build date in late July. I am sure we are not the only ones.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built on 10-6, but sitting at an offsite facility waiting for a “part”. Initial delivery date was 11-6 to 12. Don’t think it will make that delivery window.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. Build date 10/3; Assigned delivery date 11/4. Crickets.... Does anyone have a date in their minds where they won't proceed with the '21? I mean if this goes on into January - I would have to think a bit about whether I want a '21 when it's actually 2022.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. Build date 10/3; Assigned delivery date 11/4. Crickets.... Does anyone have a date in their minds where they won't proceed with the '21? I mean if this goes on into January - I would have to think a bit about whether I want a '21 when it's actually 2022.
I’ve been thinking another 2-3 weeks and I might be out of the game. It’s hard to say.
This is supposed to be my first Raptor and the whole experience is kinda tainted by the lack of communication combined with missed dates. FP has no clue why it hasn’t been shipped/delivered. Dealer doesn’t know why we’re waiting and keeps telling me to wait.
I’m so annoyed with it, I’ve stopped inquiring about it.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I kept my 2019 while waiting on my 21 37 package LFG . Dealer wanted mine when I ordered the 21 , I ordered in July . Good luck to all who are waiting !

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with a microchip hold have their truck completed and delivered?
I guess I’m asking if there’s been any movement off that lot in Dearborn or are they just adding to it at this point?

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I kept my 2019 while waiting on my 21 37 package LFG . Dealer wanted mine when I ordered the 21 , I ordered in July . Good luck to all who are waiting !
Me too. Being without a truck for a few months would not have been great. I hope there is progress soon. Seems like they would prioritize the chips for these June orders that have been waiting. I keep seeing Raptors go into dealer stock around here.... e.g. - you loyal Ford customers who ordered and will wait are Priority 2 vs. retail stock.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. Being without a truck for a few months would not have been great. I hope there is progress soon. Seems like they would prioritize the chips for these June orders that have been waiting. I keep seeing Raptors go into dealer stock around here.... e.g. - you loyal Ford customers who ordered and will wait are Priority 2 vs. retail stock.
There are plenty of us that put deposits on the dealer stock orders 5 months ago in the same boat you're in.

I placed a deposit on 6/16 for a stock order placed on 6/10.

I had an original build week of 9/6, then build dates of 8/23 & 8/25, then a build week of 10/18, build dates of 11/14 and it finally stuck to a 10/11 blend date. My truck shows a built date of 10/19, but that it's also still in production. The tracking page ETA is in 2 days. I don't see that happening.