For everyone waiting on chips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If a SINGLE MY22 hits a lot before my truck is delivered, I'm immediately canceling my order and will never purchase a Ford again. :favorites68:
Well 22 build dates are already being pushed a week after issuing them, so I’d say your 21 is safe to deliver first

Mderace

Reaction score
It just baffles me that Tesla can get chips and a giant company like Ford is having issues? Things don't add up.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you plan on keeping it in a climate controlled bubble and not driving it once you get it home? I don't love that my truck is sitting outside for months while I wait for it but its really not that big of a deal. The winter is a better time for it to be parked outside anyway. Less sunshine and the truck wont even see water once its below freezing.
I live in TX but wouldn’t leave my truck outside for months .

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It just baffles me that Tesla can get chips and a giant company like Ford is having issues? Things don't add up.
Tesla is also almost a completely self sufficient company. They don’t outsource very much. Elon wants Tesla to be 100% self sufficient, to include microchip production