For All You Ignot's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Looks good. Would look better if the gap between the front bumper and below-grille fascia were consistent. Every Raptor I've seen including my own has the issue, it's not a huge deal with contrasting colors but with both painted it looks really apparent.

Has anyone made an attempt to correct it? Haven't really looked around back there, not sure if it'd simply be a matter of creating an additional support/mount point for it.

Silver handles would finish that nicely too!

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Looks good. Would look better if the gap between the front bumper and below-grille fascia were consistent. Every Raptor I've seen including my own has the issue, it's not a huge deal with contrasting colors but with both painted it looks really apparent.

Has anyone made an attempt to correct it? Haven't really looked around back there, not sure if it'd simply be a matter of creating an additional support/mount point for it.

Is there a chance that gap is there for a reason?
I agree that it would look better with no gap, but it looks as if it could be like that to follow the lines on the doors

I personally like the handles the way they are, breaks up the solid color IMO

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score

I don't think the gap is bad. Its nothing like Gen II Lightnings. The bumper fitment sucked on those. Just hide it behind some lights.

DSC06908.jpg

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Is there a chance that gap is there for a reason?
I agree that it would look better with no gap, but it looks as if it could be like that to follow the lines on the doors

I personally like the handles the way they are, breaks up the solid color IMO

Not talking about getting rid of the gap, just making it even. On every Raptor I've seen including my own the distance between the below-grille plastic fascia and the bumper gets larger toward the center of the truck. I do think it's necessary, bumper needs some space to move relative to body when frame twists.

I don't think the gap is bad. Its nothing like Gen II Lightnings. The bumper fitment sucked on those. Just hide it behind some lights.

:ROFLJest: don't find it an issue on my black or Kevin's Silver truck with nothing up front. Painting the bumper body-color really makes it noticeable though.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My black Raptor had the gap as does my new one. I moved the bumper up to close the gap a little and there is a plastic piece that kinda prevents the gap from being closed if you get down and look. I loosened that panel and moved the bumper more and then tightened the panel down after.

Seemed to take care of it.