Floormats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Digitalfit WeatherTechs I assume? Do they stay clean better than the factory ones. The factory ones show dust like crazy and attract it like a magnet. I understand mats getting dirty from mud, but the factory one get dirty from the dust on the bottom of your shoes.

Yes, DigitalFit WeatherTechs... but don't get the floor mats, get what they call the floor liners or floor lining (the difference is the amount of sidewall protection, which is the key to their improved function)

they don't have those deep channels that the factory ones do, so first off they are a lot easier to clean, dirt is on the surface, not down in the channel. The material they're made of also isn't as slick and squishy as the regular mats, it is a harder, rougher, more rigid material, but not uncomfortable to the feet or anything. When my work boots get them filthy, I wash mine with a hard stream of water and then give 'em a quick wipe down and they are good to go.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have to look into those. I am always open to new things. I have had two personal trucks and two work trucks with Husky Liners and have liked them, but in my last personal truck the driver liner moved around a lot. I need to look into these and give them a try.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the looks of those mats. I think I am goin to have to give them a try. For only 10 more dollars than Husky, you can't go wrong.

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might have to look into those. I am always open to new things. I have had two personal trucks and two work trucks with Husky Liners and have liked them, but in my last personal truck the driver liner moved around a lot. I need to look into these and give them a try.

I like the looks of those mats. I think I am goin to have to give them a try. For only 10 more dollars than Husky, you can't go wrong.

They are worth it. These ones definitely stay in place much better than the Huskys. Let us know what you think after you pop them in.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score

....and the best price, with free shipping :party36::pepper::pepper:is from .....? Could somebody Google that for me?

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
....and the best price, with free shipping :party36::pepper::pepper:is from .....? Could somebody Google that for me?

I'm not sure where the best possible price is, but I ordered mine direct from MacNeil, the company that manufactures them. Here is a link with all of the vehicle info and the console option already submitted so they are ready to order. (I would recommend choosing black and selecting 1st and 2nd row)

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=227&Year=2010&VehOptChoiceIds=143,867

also, something else to keep in mind at install:

when you look at the picture that shows the front seat floor liners and the 2nd row (backseat) floor lining with the white background at the link provided.... you'll notice that there is a section of the backseat liner that has a dark looking square on the right (passenger) side... if you have the sound package that comes with the subwoofer, you will be cutting that section out with scissors to fit the floor lining around the subwoofer.

If you were able to make sense of that paragraph above, then here is my advice for you.... cut that square out with the floor lining in your truck.
Toward the top right corner of that square, you will not wanna follow the cut line (90 degree angle) instead cut the plastic at an arch inside the upper right corner. If you make this cut as I've described, you will not end up with a tiny square (the size of a cracker) of exposed carpet near the subwoofer, instead, the lining will cover that extra lil' area. You won't find this tip in the instructions

Last edited: