Flash Counter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FX4 what dealer do you use in Ft. Worth

Bankston, I'll have to look up which one exactly. Its been a while since I had to use them. The service guys all drive pretty heavily modified trucks, they actually contacted me when they read about my injector fiasco on an F150 forum trying to help out.

Highroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just purchase a second computer, install it, use an SCT flash device and flash it with the original program from the original computer, once done install your performance tune, if you have an issue that needs dealer attention, swamp it with the original computer and go see your dealer. You can purchase the computer for under $500.00 sounds like alot, but cheap compared to a voided warranty.

This may be way off base, but it's a thought!

OP
OP
Gamecock44

Gamecock44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input gents...a 2nd computer huh?...Sounds interesting, but may just open a whole new bag of worms

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of diesel guys use a second computer, but I can't say I have seen it done on a gasser. I know the idea has been thrown around :hmm:

Rapford75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the Second Gen Lightning crowd didn't help this issue. I know how much they were modified as I owned 2.