First time truck owner From Prius to 2020 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fueler

Reaction score
That first picture! My wife's prius, has a "power" button, when I've driven it makes a small difference and I believe you when you said you got the hole shot most of the time. The car can do ok. But most drive like my wife, totally clueless. Power button "what"? Except for when they bunch up to hog lanes like Smurfslayer was talking about on his Ducati. Ramming speed.....

OP
OP
RaptorBriggs

RaptorBriggs

Reaction score
Great truck, you're going to love it. I had a 650whp Lightning back in the day...maybe the Gen 3 will get a blown V8! I have an X5m and sold my X6m to get the Raptor. I will say the tech in the Ford puts the BMW to shame.

X5m's are legit, I have X3 M sport. Very fun and usable SUV. The raptor so far is badass, trying to figure out what mod do's and dont's. I like things to be tastefully modded and close to OEM as possible. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I heard the Gen 3 may get a sc V8. I hope it does, then I'd trade up. I couldn't wait that long especially being the V8 is just rumored ATM.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was setting up for the shot, and my pup stepped in frame and ruined it. It was hilarious. RIP to the prius. I really like the car, idk why it get so much heat.

View attachment 151078

The reasons are endless...they’re slow as hell, handle, stop, and ride extremely poorly, they’re uncomfortable, noisy, cheaply built econo junk. Never mind the fact that they’re a complete eyesore to look at and 99.5% of drivers are self righteous libtards who think they’re saving the world. Ironically, they’re driving around in a vehicle with a very environmentally unfriendly nickel metal hydride battery.

Regardless, welcome and congrats on the new truck!

Last edited: