First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi fellow Raptors,

I never made the time to post when I got my truck back in august ‘22 or introduce myself.

Better late than never, I have a ‘22 Raptor in anti-matter blue but wrapped in satin desert named “Bleu” (real original I know) located in the Washington DC metro area.

Looking to meet up with other raptors in the area/east coast.
View attachment 423675View attachment 423674
AMB...awesome color, nice wrap!

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow Raptors,

I never made the time to post when I got my truck back in august ‘22 or introduce myself.

Better late than never, I have a ‘22 Raptor in anti-matter blue but wrapped in satin desert named “Bleu” (real original I know) located in the Washington DC metro area.

Looking to meet up with other raptors in the area/east coast.
View attachment 423675View attachment 423674
Nice. Welcome

winning

Reaction score
96C46E01-F3B9-47F8-8B80-6609ACA07B01.jpeg

This is a pic of my 23 that I’ve had for 6 months, i just had Raptor 37’ put on with blue Methods (to match the blue Recaros) .

It had some rub on the under full lock (0 offset wheels) so i had the Eibach 2.2/1.5’ front and rear springs added.

I was really torn over just adding a 1” spring, but i have a bed cover adn a bed slider in the rear with gear (at least 300ish pounds of gear)

It seems a bit high to me, but I’m sure it will settle some..

Looks good though….

whatthetruck

Reaction score
View attachment 424044

This is a pic of my 23 that I’ve had for 6 months, i just had Raptor 37’ put on with blue Methods (to match the blue Recaros) .

It had some rub on the under full lock (0 offset wheels) so i had the Eibach 2.2/1.5’ front and rear springs added.

I was really torn over just adding a 1” spring, but i have a bed cover adn a bed slider in the rear with gear (at least 300ish pounds of gear)

It seems a bit high to me, but I’m sure it will settle some..

Looks good though….
Looks great! How’s the ride? Really leaning towards these springs.

winning

Reaction score
Looks great! How’s the ride? Really leaning towards these springs.
The ride is certainly a bit firmer, I’d equate it to the just between normal and sport mode. I appriciate just a bit slower rebound, but not too bad overall..

I am going to install the cam burg upper arms as you can very clearly see the stock ford arms (not needed but it will look great and add amazing uniballs to add beef to the system)

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ride is certainly a bit firmer, I’d equate it to the just between normal and sport mode. I appriciate just a bit slower rebound, but not too bad overall..

I am going to install the cam burg upper arms as you can very clearly see the stock ford arms (not needed but it will look great and add amazing uniballs to add beef to the system)
Not to mention you can dial in the alignment so much better with UCAs and add some caster.