First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely one of the highest "air" photos I have seen with the raptor. Viral drunken youtube videos aside. How did the landing feel with the 37's I havent gotten air in my 37 yet.

The landing wasn’t bad at all. So this photo was taken during our early morning sessions and at that time, I was hitting 43-45 mph. Towards the afternoon, I was a lot more confident with the truck and was hitting 53-54 mph, which I know we were getting more air, just no photos to prove it.

There were more modified Gen2’s out there that were getting more air than me. I just kept having to keep telling myself that I needed to drive my shit to work on Monday.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you paint your bumper yourself?
Yup. I did it with Raptor Liner 2k in the aero cans. I did the same to my 2017 day one of ownership and after 4 years it still looked new. My 2017 I used the 2 part mix with the paint gun but I also did the wheel wells so it made more sense to use a bigger kit. The dealership undercoated my 2023 and did the rear wheel wells so I didnt have a need to do it myself.

The Raptor liner in the spray cans is great but it doesnt go far. I used 3 cans to do the bumper and the skid plate. If you spray it from about 3ft away it leaves a very very fine texture which actually looks great.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. I did it with Raptor Liner 2k in the aero cans. I did the same to my 2017 day one of ownership and after 4 years it still looked new. My 2017 I used the 2 part mix with the paint gun but I also did the wheel wells so it made more sense to use a bigger kit. The dealership undercoated my 2023 and did the rear wheel wells so I didnt have a need to do it myself.

The Raptor liner in the spray cans is great but it doesnt go far. I used 3 cans to do the bumper and the skid plate. If you spray it from about 3ft away it leaves a very very fine texture which actually looks great.
Can you send me the link to where you purchased

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting there.
Vorsteiner 602 rims wrapped in 37s

Baja Designs Onx6 10" light bar

Satin black wrapped roof

Rokblokz mud flaps

Painted front skid and bumper lip

Tint coming soon.

View attachment 421279
View attachment 421280

What did you do with the sensors Up front?

Did you just use painters tape around the bumper area?

Did you take the bottom plate off?

Last edited: