First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$6500 - top rated shop. I’ve done all my vehicles for years and I’m very happy with the work. Looks better than new and with the self healing film will stay that way

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, full XPel ultimate. And the shop is opening second location so they’ll be around should and issue arise

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
I am just doing the full front in a few weeks and the quote was $2250. Figured its new, get it done now before the road salt season starts and keep in purty! First wrap ever but already talking about doing the full front on two of our other sleds. We'll see. Wish it was BOGO deal, but it is not!

Reaction score
Well, this fell into our laps this week, a 2023 in Avalanche. We had a Bronco on order, but our dealer said they would sell us the Gen3 at MSRP, since Ford had yanked us around with months of delays and chip holds. They can keep that effing Bronco.
From someone who's had both, and a bunch of TRX's, I'd take the F150 Raptor over the Braptor alllllll day.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally picked up my 2023 Avalanche in Montana this weekend and drove back to WA on New Years Eve! Really impressed with it so far and ironically it perfectly matches the other off-road toy it will frequently tow around the PNW.

IMG_3108.jpegIMG_3109.jpegIMG_3113.jpegIMG_3104.jpeg

Last edited:

willwwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score