First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Raptor sits nicely in my garage - sharing a few more interior shots of the 37 package. I've found myself pretty infatuated with the look and feel of the Blue Suede interior. Genuinely a pleasant place to be!

I have not noticed a performance decrease from my 2019 Raptor resulting from the 37 inch tires in terms of acceleration. Regarding gearing, I no longer experience that horrific jolt from the gen2 downshift when punching the gas to overtake, and overall it feels like the truck is more consistently in the power band and ready for action.

The primary downside is that when I'm in the city, I can no longer squeeze into the 6'7" garages, I now have to look for a 6'9" or greater.

Also I'm not sure if I like the guage cluster more, I think I prefer the physical speedometer.

Loving the truck, to a point where I've defeated the purpose of buying my 2019 Raptor... the dogs haven't been allowed in yet...

View attachment 325772
View attachment 325774View attachment 325775View attachment 325776View attachment 325777
Look at this guy, with a garage that fits his Raptor. Show off.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha guess I am poor too
Lol, my garage is a powerlifting gym and motorcycle storage and repair space. I am just glad that my Raptor doesn't have to sit under a tree. This Texas sun will definitely take its toll over time, though.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, my garage is a powerlifting gym and motorcycle storage and repair space. I am just glad that my Raptor doesn't have to sit under a tree. This Texas sun will definitely take its toll over time, though.
Not if you apply 90 SPF sunscreen, just rub it in after you wash the truck