First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have more pics of Rapid Red? Trying to decide between Code Orange and Rapid Red.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Code Orange all the way.
Honeybadger is right. get a color that will stand out in a crowd.
Code Orange>Rapid Red
I 100% agree. I'm just trying to make sure I really like it and won't get tired of it in a year. When I bought my Gen2 I originally wanted Ruby Red but couldn't find one with the specs I wanted so I got Magnetic Gray. Rapid Red is close to Ruby Red but for some reason I'm not as big of a fan of it on the Gen3.

I've been a fan of Code Orange since it came out, but have yet to see one in person and won't get to before I order.

Most of the pics online Code Orange looks really similar to Race Red and I am not sure if that's accurate or not. I really like the way it looks in these pics I grabbed from another thread, but there aren't many of it looking like this.

1623804293379.png

1623804293379-2.png

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I 100% agree. I'm just trying to make sure I really like it and won't get tired of it in a year. When I bought my Gen2 I originally wanted Ruby Red but couldn't find one with the specs I wanted so I got Magnetic Gray. Rapid Red is close to Ruby Red but for some reason I'm not as big of a fan of it on the Gen3.

I've been a fan of Code Orange since it came out, but have yet to see one in person and won't get to before I order.

Most of the pics online Code Orange looks really similar to Race Red and I am not sure if that's accurate or not. I really like the way it looks in these pics I grabbed from another thread, but there aren't many of it looking like this.

View attachment 325645

View attachment 325646
Yeah most pics show it more red than it actually is. Really neat color though and definitely the best orange ive ever seen on a vehicle

Humberto80

Reaction score
Yeah most pics show it more red than it actually is. Really neat color though and definitely the best orange ive ever seen on a vehicle

I was originally scared when I committed to code orange on a dealer ordered one without seeing it in person. Picked up the truck yesterday and it’s loud but an elegant loud. Basically low key saying I’m rich without saying I’m rich. I love the color and everywhere I have stopped in last 2 days get compliments. Everyone staring at the trucks. Especially the single moms.