First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my Raptor today, couldn’t be happier with it. Like everyone else has said, pictures don’t do it justice. In person, this thing is magnificent. Take a pic and look at the pic, and something is lost. Kinda like pictures of fireworks.

Anyway, the exhaust modes are really cool, and Leadfoot looks great in person. I thought I might have to upgrade the wheels at some point but after seeing these in person I love them and can’t see any good reason to upgrade.

Got at MSRP at Ford of Columbia (TN).
Beautiful truck! Congratulations.

Did you order it or was it dealer stock? As ask I have have had the same truck (+ beadlocks) on order since June from my NC dealer. Thanks!

ben2k9

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! Congratulations.

Did you order it or was it dealer stock? As ask I have have had the same truck (+ beadlocks) on order since June from my NC dealer. Thanks!

Dealer stock. I found it several weeks ago online with an inventory search and it was “in transit”. Since it was equipped exactly the way I wanted it, it was perfect for me. Loaded with pretty much everything except the 37 package. This dealer said it was their first 2021 raptor for the year.

Got the Line-x spray bed liner and a Lomax cover installed today, and window tinting happening tomorrow. Then I’ll be all set with for now!

I’ll post another pic with the tint once done.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the truck and nice boat! Doesn't look like there's much squat either. How big is the boat and thoughts on towing? I'll be towing a malibu with mine, when I get it, looks like NEXT summer though!!
Boat and trailer are around 6400#s. Tows way better than my gen 2 way less turbo lag off the line and lower rpm. Also has way less squat in rear (guessing because of the 5 link) just feels better overall towing and the active exhaust is just icing on the cake

Last edited: