First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He suggested 5% I rolled with it. LOL. He wanted me to go darker on windshield, but I pussed out. Heres what I paid.
View attachment 323742

View attachment 323742
so is the film on the windshield inside or outside and what happens to the dmv stickers on the windshield etc

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Beautiful job on the truck. Did you get the windshield done as well?
btw, you are so lucky to have VB since many of us will have to pick a diff color cause we won’t get built this year.
Yes got windshield @ 70%. Actually I like the 22 blue, more Michigan blue.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
badger, what are your thoughts on the orange in person. I picked it on my my22 after my 21 VB got pushed to 22.
First, the story of how I arrived at ordering Code Orange. Wife absolutely hated LFG, my favorite color for this years options. She wanted antimatter blue or velocity blue, I cared not for either of those blues.... I hated the red option. Live in Florida so hell no to black(i did that once..... once). not huge on silver and had a white care and thought was kinda meh for the Oxford. So left me with Code Orange. She didn't have a complaint about it so here I am.

Now for the color, honestly, I love it, I think the truck looks great in it, and I love the depth it has and character similar to what AMB has, the darker low light it has a red hue to it, the bright a$$ sun it looks Orange as Hell. you will be happy with it I'm sure