First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, the story of how I arrived at ordering Code Orange. Wife absolutely hated LFG, my favorite color for this years options. She wanted antimatter blue or velocity blue, I cared not for either of those blues.... I hated the red option. Live in Florida so hell no to black(i did that once..... once). not huge on silver and had a white care and thought was kinda meh for the Oxford. So left me with Code Orange. She didn't have a complaint about it so here I am.

Now for the color, honestly, I love it, I think the truck looks great in it, and I love the depth it has and character similar to what AMB has, the darker low light it has a red hue to it, the bright a$$ sun it looks Orange as Hell. you will be happy with it I'm sure
Tks man. Great insight. Looking forward to getting it at some point.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All dark colored vehicles are tough to keep looking clean. It’s just the price you pay to own black, dark blue, grey, etc. It’s the main reason I have been driving white vehicles for the past 20-years. Dark color vehicles do look sharp for the first 20 minutes after a car wash though:)
If they ever put carbonized gray on the raptor that will be a good choice in terms of it looking clean. My fiancé has that color in her edge and it does not show dirt and it’s hard to make it look really dirty

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, first timer here. Ordering 2022 37’s. Can anyone please let me know if it fits in a 7 feet Height x 20 feet length garage
7 ft high should just barely clear with a couple inches to spare. Technically the raptor 37 should be 19.333 ft long so you will just barely be able to fit depending on your garage doors. The cross braces attached to my garage stick out into the garage so my 37 is 2 inches too long. But honestly to really fit comfortably would need garage to be 21-22 ft deep

Fish144

Reaction score

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I am looking at taking mine to Ceramic Pro when i get it. If you dont mind me asking what did you pay and for what package? Impressions? Love the truck
$1750 for the Silver edition. Go back a few posts, I posted screenshot. Here is place with explanation of the Silver Pro.