First service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtcole

Reaction score
I will be taking my 2022 Raptor in to the dealer for its first service and oil change. Are there any other things i should ask my dealer to fix , TSB’s, Recalls, or problems that you all seen or experienced, while it is in the shop?

Thanks in advance for the input.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do not have the latest software update for your sync system (full screen car play / android) ask the dealer to update your - Gateway module (GWM) and APIM...

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you do not have the latest software update for your sync system (full screen car play / android) ask the dealer to update your - Gateway module (GWM) and APIM...
I brought mine in months ago for a recall that turns out didn’t affect my truck. I asked them about the update and they said I would be charged for their time if they performed it. I got the update about a week later.
I’m sure it depends on the dealer.

Btw if you can change your own oil skip the dealer.

OP
OP
rtcole

rtcole

Reaction score
My SYNC already has the updates for CarPlay. Just wondering if there were any other things that needed to be done.