First Raptor 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffmp

Reaction score
Always wanted a Raptor ever since the first gen came out and never though I would ever be able to afford one, let alone a new 2020. But I have worked hard over the years and finally made my dream come true! (With the approval from the wife) I previously had a 2012 Titan with Dirt King long travel kit and I have to say the stock Raptor is on another level! First time on a forum and happy to be here and see how much support there is for everyone and their trucks. Seems like everyone loves them as much as I do! Thanks

20200402_184850.jpg

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! Sharp lookin truck!

OP
OP
Geoffmp

Geoffmp

Reaction score
Thanks for the response guys! The tech compared to a Titan is overwhelming.... Love the Raptor but I,m not sure if I'm going to keep the running boards on. They are at such an awkward height for me and the front end is a little unstable. Nose dives and makes braking feel more severe and rocks back and forth like a boat sometimes. Already have Eibach springs waiting to go on that will hopefully solve those issues. Thanks again!

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to FRF.

Took me almost 10 years to be able to finally afford one.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome...
I just got my 2020 SCAB and I am going to get the same springs put on mine. Can’t wait to see it leveled and to not feel the nose dive !!

OP
OP
Geoffmp

Geoffmp

Reaction score
Thanks Ron! Congrats on your SCAB as well. That is the only thing that bothers my wife. She keeps thinking I am breaking too hard lol!

Sixshooter, I am definetly more than grateful to be in the position I am to get my Raptor! Thanks

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
Thanks for the response guys! The tech compared to a Titan is overwhelming.... Love the Raptor but I,m not sure if I'm going to keep the running boards on. They are at such an awkward height for me and the front end is a little unstable. Nose dives and makes braking feel more severe and rocks back and forth like a boat sometimes. Already have Eibach springs waiting to go on that will hopefully solve those issues. Thanks again!
I am with you on the “never thought”. You will love the Eibachs which I did a couple months after I picked mine up. Congrats !