Finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Finally picked up a Raptor. It's been a dream of mine for a while, and the dream has finally come true.

2011 6.2L, SCREW, 191K on the dash.

Work completed since I got it home - Changed all the fluids, plugs, O2 sensors, Fuse 27, UCA's, wheel bearings, amber lights in the grill, shorty antenna, wireless cell phone charger in the console.

Sitting in the garage - New front Fox Shocks, shock top mounts, Geiser springs, Moog lower ball joints, Roush exhaust, BBK Throttle body, BBK CAI.

Near future - Deaver rear springs, rear Fox Shocks (nobody has these in stock), 4-wheel pads/rotors/calipers, wheels/tires, replace hood decal.

I've been lurking on the site for about a month and I really like the energy and the overall helping attitude of the forum members. Glad to be a part of this community!

Attachments

• 20220320_142055.jpg
    20220320_142055.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 20220320_142133.jpg
    20220320_142133.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 71

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally picked up a Raptor. It's been a dream of mine for a while, and the dream has finally come true.

2011 6.2L, SCREW, 191K on the dash.

Work completed since I got it home - Changed all the fluids, plugs, O2 sensors, Fuse 27, UCA's, wheel bearings, amber lights in the grill, shorty antenna, wireless cell phone charger in the console.

Sitting in the garage - New front Fox Shocks, shock top mounts, Geiser springs, Moog lower ball joints, Roush exhaust, BBK Throttle body, BBK CAI.

Near future - Deaver rear springs, rear Fox Shocks (nobody has these in stock), 4-wheel pads/rotors/calipers, wheels/tires, replace hood decal.

I've been lurking on the site for about a month and I really like the energy and the overall helping attitude of the forum members. Glad to be a part of this community!
What was the part number for the wheel bearing /hub? Did you get OEM ones? I need to do mine when I get my shocks rebuilt.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! That’s a beauty of a Gen 1. Keep her going a long time and you will reap the rewards of a fun time!