Finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

never to old

Reaction score
Finally picked up a Raptor. It's been a dream of mine for a while, and the dream has finally come true.

2011 6.2L, SCREW, 191K on the dash.

Work completed since I got it home - Changed all the fluids, plugs, O2 sensors, Fuse 27, UCA's, wheel bearings, amber lights in the grill, shorty antenna, wireless cell phone charger in the console.

Sitting in the garage - New front Fox Shocks, shock top mounts, Geiser springs, Moog lower ball joints, Roush exhaust, BBK Throttle body, BBK CAI.

Near future - Deaver rear springs, rear Fox Shocks (nobody has these in stock), 4-wheel pads/rotors/calipers, wheels/tires, replace hood decal.

I've been lurking on the site for about a month and I really like the energy and the overall helping attitude of the forum members. Glad to be a part of this community!
Nice friend welcome . Picked up my 2017 just after Christmas ! Best present EVER! Rite away did AFE air cleaner , catch can passenger side . Did driver side but had to take it out wasn’t worth how many time engine light came on . 1”1/2 wheel spacers ADD intercooler SCT tune , ACCESS bed cover , running board lights . RIGID soot and fog lights in bumper . Last night was QTP AGGRESSOR CUTOUT PIPES. I think that’s it lol couldn’t be happier . Enjoy its easy to do !

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wheel bearing thing is interesting. There are 2 units available. 1 is for (not) heavy duty, cost about $120each, the other is the hd unit for towing & carrying the bed capacity weight. Those were $309ea. Gimme a minute and I'll post the dets.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When it looks like a toolbox exploded next to it, then you're a legit new Gen 1 owner. BTW, my 2011 didn't have the Torsen front diff. If yours didn't it's only another $800 + labor to add it. The fun part is removing the top housing bolt that Ford cleverly designed to be right up against the steering joint. I'm STILL chuckling over that.

Attachments

• 20220429_101808.jpg
    20220429_101808.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 20220427_185058.jpg
    20220427_185058.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 27

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. Welcome to the club. Confucius say, "A man with many jack stands, is an very wise man." :Sumo:

Last edited: