Finally Part of the Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new Raptor! You probably do have a low charge if you're truck is going into deep sleep mode without sitting for a week or more. You could put a maintainer charger on it for a while until it fully charges and see if that helps. Or have it load tested. If it sat a long time after production, you may want Ford to replace the battery under warranty.

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a prepaid rental car because of gal from selling the old car to raptor arriving. I kept the rental today because of the inclement weather and tonight delve the raptor for my first real time.

I wish I could have bought this a long time ago . This thing is just incredible.

In the last 18 months I’ve owned a 21 tundra TRD pro, 21 f150 5.0 lariat high, 2022 tundra TRD pro, 23 tundra hybrid platinum.

Nothing compares to this. I like tundras because of some features and other things about it but I feel sorry for anyone who has purchased something like a tundra TRD pro with markups for $80k+ because for the same money or less, this thing is just next level. The sound, the feel, the quickness and the way it looks with the amber drl *chef kiss

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it bad to drive in Baja exhaust? Not Baja mode but set the exhaust to Baja? I’m obsessed with this sound !