Finally Part of the Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_8714.jpeg
Found a 2022 brand new black with recaro blue interior. Got it with only the start/stop delete. No pano or tailgate which I wanted but has the underseat storage.

Found it on the FB group and had it shipped from WI

I love these recaros!

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question-

When I unlock the zone lighting doesn’t come on nor does the courtesy lights, but it does if I start the truck.

Do I have a bad battery I’ve been reading about? Or does the raptor not show all the exterior lights when you approach or press unlock in the fob like my 21 and 22 did?

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question-

When I unlock the zone lighting doesn’t come on nor does the courtesy lights, but it does if I start the truck.

Do I have a bad battery I’ve been reading about? Or does the raptor not show all the exterior lights when you approach or press unlock in the fob like my 21 and 22 did?

Congrats on the Raptor.

For the exterior lighting when you approach your truck there is a setting in the sync system (Exterior lights if i remember) just make sure they are set to on etc..

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the Raptor.

For the exterior lighting when you approach your truck there is a setting in the sync system (Exterior lights if i remember) just make sure they are set to on etc..
It is I made sure of it. It drove me nuts trying to find the courtesy lights for when the door opens but they only work if the car is started or in accessory mode