Finally looked at TRX up close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
But it wasn’t. Supercharged V8s have been around since the 60s. Ford did it with the Terminator. GM supercharged their LS/LTs. What is original about a supercharger on a V8? Nothing.

The EcoBoost was a far more revolutionary and original design than the Hellcat.
Ok. Nearly every car/truck/engine can be said to be unoriginal since they are all learning from eachother.

but ecoboost being revolutionary? Lol. The industry has been putting snails on v6’s for decades. If it makes you feel better thinking your revolutionary ecoboost from 2011 is special I don’t want to spoil it.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Thats why you spend hours upon hours trolling and being a supporting member of the raptor forum instead of the TuRdX Forum
You guys don’t take that much to troll. Snowflakes get triggered just reading TRX. I’m a supporting member on both sites and spend most of my effort trolling the trx forum. Issue with that?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
You guys don’t take that much to troll. Snowflakes get triggered just reading TRX. I’m a supporting member on both sites and spend most of my effort trolling the trx forum. Issue with that?

LOL. Mission accomplished? High five your mom for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.