Finally got dirty! Who else 1st timers finally got some dirt? Show dem pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who needs some dirt? I'm surrounded by the stuff!
I've got good memories of that dirt out there. We had a week of training at then almost completely abandoned George AFB in 2002. About 2 days into doing absolutely nothing in the evenings I had a buddy come up to get me for a dark op back to San Diego to get my truck. From that night on, since I was the only low level moron with a vehicle, we would all pile in my truck at night and get some beers and find some trails to take us somewhere to drink it. Get back to the abandon barracks around 0200 and be ready to play war games at 0400. We knocked over some officer housing with a tank. Got in some trouble for a few things that trip. I also learned that I had no business jumping a mostly stock '97 Z71.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My brother was stationed at Camp Pendleton years ago. Went out and rolled his single cab ranger out in the weeds one night. Months later, driving home from the body shop, he recalled hearing a crash and skidding behind him. Got home, realized the bedliner hadn't been re-secured after painting; and flew out on the freeway!