Final Wait Begins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Quicksand

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for my '12 Tux Scab loaded minus graphics to arrive. It should have arrived Monday, though I figured it probably wouldn't arrive until exactly 3 weeks from the Friday build date...which is this Friday 1/27. We shall see...

I really hope it arrives tomorrow 1/26. Otherwise I may have to wait a week to pick it up (even if it arrives this Friday) to fly to CO and take delivery b/c of work. I just hope its on the shipping truck and set to arrive before 5pm tomorrow. Weather is also suppose to be nice in CO the next 3-5 days. COME ON RAPTOR--LAND DAMN YOU!!!! :Jedi:

PS-got my haircut today and I told the girl I had been waiting for my new truck since I ordered it in October and she was like "WHAT! What kind of truck is it? You mustbe crazy to wait that long." Haha, Now that I think about it....I am a bit gonezo. Oh ya, the chic was totally dign the Raptor. REPTAR!!

Last edited:

sandygar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The final, final, wait began 1/25. My truck was built, released from the factory, and was waiting shipping. It was ordered the first week of October and is supposed to be here the week of 2/13. I'll call svt tomorrow and see if it has shipped. After hearing some of the horror stories about shipping I expect to hear it was loaded on a sailing ship and has to travel around the tip of South America and will be here in December--maybe. Oh well!