Fifteen52 Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Did you use washers, hard to see in the pic. Did you order them from mcmaster?

yes, i was talking to katchuo on fb lol, he's the one who linked me to the mcmaster site, i for the washers off eBay, they're m8 nylon washers, i believe he found a similar one on amazon but it was steel. i was gonna get the washers from mcmaster also but they cost more than the bolts themselves lol. you're gonna need washers, i don't think the bolts will sit flush without washers. i think i paid $10 for 100 of the washers, which is perfect because i have 5 wheels including the spare.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just to let anyone else know who may be interested, we have all fifteen52 wheels available in Ford 6-lug fitment at the moment!

17” TurboMac HD - Black and Bronze
17” Traverse HD - Black and Bronze
20” Turbomac HD - Black and Bronze

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone see the new Fifteen52 model?

raverse-mx-frosted-graphite1_1200x1500_crop_center.png

Hopefully, Raptor fitment will be available down the line. I would consider switching.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone see the new Fifteen52 model?

raverse-mx-frosted-graphite1_1200x1500_crop_center.png

Hopefully, Raptor fitment will be available down the line. I would consider switching.

aren't those the traverse's? pretty sure they make them in raptor fitment already.

out of those two styles I would still pick the turbomac's lol.