Fender measurements after leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Nope, all good. No rubbing. Yes, they are Toyo MT's. Hit a couple fire roads after installing and no issues, but with 00 offset I am careful about stuffing the tire up into the fender flare. I suppose a slightly positive offset would help with that, maybe +6,8,12. But for my needs this works great.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember what I was before installing RPG 1.5. If I recall I only got about 1" lift in the front which is okay as that is all it needed to look level. Mine is a 37 pkg if that matters. I also just put some true 37's on that added a little more height. As I measure today I sit at 43.20 on all 4 corners from ground to bottom middle of fender flare. Here is a picture for reference. The measurements change slightly depending on full or empty tank of gas. The best news for me is that it still fits in the Garage with about an inch to spare above the black fins on the rear of the roof.
View attachment 409936View attachment 409937
Stay outta the Carolinas. They outlawed the “squat”.