Feeling Good...Finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit that was fast Congrats Bob :cheers:

Mine is being built on the 5th too

Attachments

• 20140421_124356.jpg
    20140421_124356.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give Jeff a call, I think your Raptor is built and sitting in Dearborn??
I'm on the road.

randy

I've been tracking my order through Crystal weekly and she said it was in order processing stage. I contacted Jeff 2 weeks ago and he did not hear anything either.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

No hurry for me, as long as it will be built finally...

Last edited:

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Special Edition
Super Cab
Ruby Red
No hood graphics (who needs them)

That's about it. If you could take pics or video, that would be great!

Thanks JB

I will keep an eye out for a RR SCab

UNFORTUNATELY- I won't be allowed to do that (company policy- pics are not allowed inside ANY plant WITHOUT permission from Bill Ford Jr. ) but someone at the plant will be allowed to take them for me (obviously someone who has permission to do it- they did it for BAJASVT) and email them to me AFTER approval from the plant manager. IF I see a RR SCab I will ask them to snap some pics and email them to me :cheers:

OP
OP
SVT Bob18

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will keep an eye out for a RR SCab

UNFORTUNATELY- I won't be allowed to do that (company policy- pics are not allowed inside ANY plant WITHOUT permission from Bill Ford Jr. ) but someone at the plant will be allowed to take them for me (obviously someone who has permission to do it- they did it for BAJASVT) and email them to me AFTER approval from the plant manager. IF I see a RR SCab I will ask them to snap some pics and email them to me :cheers:

That works for me.
Thanks JB