February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, my truck is at the trucking company terminal 30 minutes from the dealership. For whatever reason it was just going to sit there waiting until around the 27th which is my ETA.

The first time I informed my salesman about the updated status, they must have thought that I was crazy as they contacted Ford and was told that the ETA was still 27 MAY and gave the impression that it was still at DTP.

Interestingly when my salesman spoke with the head of the trucking terminal, the terminal management was upset or something that a customer had been repeatedly calling since apparently customers aren't supposed to be able to get tracking information...dealers only. Oops! Not my fault the CSR's didn't ask for verification. I didn't falsify my identity or tell any lies. Only asked for tracking info and provided my VIN.

If anything I'm saving them from transporting the vehicle to the dealership.

I informed my dealer that my truck was already near the dealership and that I had to have it by this Friday. My salesman is going to pick up the truck from the terminal today and I'm going to pick it up from the dealership on Friday morning after a 3hr drive into Kansas. Hope everything goes OK. I should have a Raptor sitting at my house by this weekend.

It pays to be persistent.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vash,
The gate guard @ the KC trainyard, knows me by my first name, truck and trailer. :waytogo:
I pick-up 2-3 trucks a month from them.

randy

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Vash,
The gate guard @ the KC trainyard, knows me by my first name, truck and trailer. :waytogo:
I pick-up 2-3 trucks a month from them.

randy

Well, my truck was actually sent via convoy. Never was in a train car as far as I can tell. I know my location says OK, but I'm picking the truck up around Kansas City so my vehicle was trucked by Allied Systems Ltd.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, my truck was actually sent via convoy. Never was in a train car as far as I can tell. I know my location says OK, but I'm picking the truck up around Kansas City so my vehicle was trucked by Allied Systems Ltd.

Yep, all the F150's built in Dearborn are trucked to the KC trainyard holding area. (for the Kansas, Oklahoma Dealers) I sell from a Dealer in St Louis and Poteau, OK.
The STL dealer, Dearborn F150's are sent by traincar to Wentsville MO trainyard, and the Dearborn F150's going to OK dealer, go by truck to KC trainyard??

randy

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, all the F150's built in Dearborn are trucked to the KC trainyard holding area. (for the Kansas, Oklahoma Dealers) I sell from a Dealer in St Louis and Poteau, OK.
The STL dealer, Dearborn F150's are sent by traincar to Wentsville MO trainyard, and the Dearborn F150's going to OK dealer, go by truck to KC trainyard??

randy

Interesting. I'm just glad it's somewhat close now. Haha. Thanks for the info.

badger

Reaction score

randy

Randy,
my dealer just told my my early april order has not yet been pulled and that if i dont switch from tux black it wont be. he said we can switch colors to nonmetalic black or another and hope it gets pulled but no garantees - what are you hearing? are your orders placed in early april being pulled?