February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What methods are yal using to track your trucks? Ive been calling SVT at 1-800-367-3788. Where else should I look or call?
If you've got a VIN, then Ford SVT is probably the best resource other than your dealer. Although, once your vehicle is in transit you may be able to track it through the rail or trucking company that is transporting it. The company's name is included in the status. Just google their contact info and they can usually track based on your VIN or a rail car number (shown on your order status once in transit).

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called SVT and mine is on a train in Kentucky heading to Atlanta. I did get a bit of an attitude from the guy on the phone asking me if I had spoke to my dealer. Told him to give me an answer anyways. First time to not get someone friendly from SVT. He would not give me the shipping companies info.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called SVT and mine is on a train in Kentucky heading to Atlanta. I did get a bit of an attitude from the guy on the phone asking me if I had spoke to my dealer. Told him to give me an answer anyways. First time to not get someone friendly from SVT. He would not give me the shipping companies info.

I've found the same thing. Some of the SVT people I get on the phone are cheerful and happy to help. Others aren't so much. The Ford Customer Care guys are always very friendly, but they aren't always as informative.

The best information that I've been able to get is usually from utilizing a tracking thread on Blueovalforums.com where Ford employees w/ vehicle visibility system access reply back to your post with the current status on their own time.

Other than that, I usually just contact my salesman and have him pull the latest status and copy/paste it into an email in its entirety.

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is at the rail yard in Atlanta. Dealer said they called them and it will be there tonight or tomorrow. Now have to make arrangements for a 5 hour drive up there.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which dealership did you buy it from ?

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They good?? That's north bro!!

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have been great. Best price I could find in Georgia or Alabama. They are Jeff Foxworthy's dealer so they have to be right? :Big Laugh:

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I will do my service and clunk update there. Thanks

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck is at the rail yard in Atlanta. Dealer said they called them and it will be there tonight or tomorrow. Now have to make arrangements for a 5 hour drive up there.

In Transit Received - 014704r (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 6P, Kansas City Mc, MO May-17-2011

My truck is in Kansas City maybe 20 minutes away from the dealership. Should show up at the dealership tomorrow or Thursday depending on when it gets out of the terminal. I have a 3hr drive to pick up my vehicle. So close, yet so far away. Wish I could just liberate my vehicle from the trucking company terminal right now!

Last edited: