FAS1 Compact Safe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I run the same. Will 2 extra mags work on the bottom or sides when the lid is closed. Its kind of difficult to tell if there is any left room when its closed from photos. Also are you totally content with the safe setup? Thanks again!

OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I run the same. Will 2 extra mags work on the bottom or sides when the lid is closed. Its kind of difficult to tell if there is any left room when its closed from photos. Also are you totally content with the safe setup? Thanks again!
Yes, two mags will fit on the bottom, no problem. Honestly, I don't think you are going to find a better option as this is a real deal gun safe using 7 ga steel, a simplex mechanical lock that you can operate without looking at it, and the gun presented to you. Plus, the additional "in & out" lock provides extra security if you leave the gun in the vehicle. I've had a different model of the FAS-1 safe for about 10 years now and it has operated flawlessly.

OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wonder if you could mount one of these in tht safe??

View attachment 350990
Only if you removed the modular holster and then I think the base on this unit would be too wide to fit between the brackets that hold the holster in place. I've seen some other magnetic devices that are thinner and just might work. In my opinion the holster works great and there is no need for a substitute.