Falken Wildpeak tires true 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Charles, what offset wheels do you have? I can only assume they are crazy negative. 35's shouldn't rub at all, that's literally like 1/4" radius bigger than stock.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boss Hoss, can you post some pictures of your truck with the 37s. I had 355/70R20 (37s)Wildpeaks on my F250 before I traded it for my Raptor. I'm torn between these and KM2s for my Raptor. Not buying tires until October so if BFG has the KM2s available by then I'll probably go with those, but I really like the Wildpeaks.

OP
OP
LeDZeP

LeDZeP

Reaction score
They have the specs for the 20's on Falcon's website. Overall diamter is 35.2. I have substantial rubbing on the driver's side, even after the mid perch adjustment. I'm assuming it's the offset of the wheels, but they aren't that aggressive. I'm switching back to stock today, hopefully. Don't feel like dealing with this nonsense on this truck. That's what my Hummer on 40's is for...

your offset is most likely is the problem then. I stuck with 17"x8.5" and went with method standards which have 0mm offset. This set up on my 13.1" wide wildpeaks actually pushed the tire out about an inch from stocks leaving plenty of room to avoid rubbing. There are a few guys out there running 20's on this site, I would pm them and see what they came up with. Hope you solve it!

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Boss Hoss, can you post some pictures of your truck with the 37s. I had 355/70R20 (37s)Wildpeaks on my F250 before I traded it for my Raptor. I'm torn between these and KM2s for my Raptor. Not buying tires until October so if BFG has the KM2s available by then I'll probably go with those, but I really like the Wildpeaks.

This is what I found the othe day when I was looking on the web. Jerryballs truck on here with 37's

9ezusuqy.jpg
pasusa4y.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheels are 20x10.
Offset is ET10 (not sure what that means)

The wheels were custom made by Vellano for the owner of the shop I use, but he sold his Raptor. He then sold me the wheels at cost, and hooked me up on tires, mount and balance. The only other set of wheels like this are on Gilbert Arenas' Raptor out in Cali. I literally have one of two sets. Vellano and Ultimate Auto then used my truck for a photoshoot for ads, social media, etc. Wheels look sick, but they simply don't fit with this offset....whatever it is.

They just picked the truck up to switch back to stock. I'll update if something changes.

Thanks.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I was looking more for a mm offset measurement. I don't know what ET10 means. Quick google brought up ET stands for offset in germany. All the posts I'm find with ET, are for german cars. I'm guessing 10 is the measurement, but I'm not sure of what, because a 10mm offset will do perfectly fine on our trucks, even 0mm. Anything negative is where you start rubbing, and by the way you talk, it sounds likes its very negative.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don, thanks for the pics. They look really good and they are a great tire. My buddy just put them on his prerunner F150. I may just go with these tires.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. Saw them on a truck in person finally yesterday. I agree with BlueSvt. Mud tires look nice and aggressive and hard to puncture, tend to last long but they tend to chunk up after a while depending how u offroad making them noisy somewhat. I think for the way we drive in the dirt the tread should be like the falkens or something of the such. Can deal without the aggressiveness for awhile lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: