Falken Wildpeak tires true 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeDZeP

Reaction score
I was stuck between 37's and a bunch more money in mods or stick with 35's. I decided to go with the Flaken Wildpeaks, but instead oh the stock tire size 315/70R17 I went with a 325/70R17. These are a true 35" tire and are about .6" wider and taller than the stocks. Very smooth and quiet on road and performed great in the dirt last weekend. Can't say about mud or snow... yet, but I hear good things. Here are some pics since she just got a bath today.

Notice the 13.1" wide tires stick out about an inch from the fenders with the 0mm offset Method Standards.

raptorfalken4.jpg
raptorfalken3.jpg
raptorfalken2.jpg
5a6d5066-bd87-4f39-bc2d-886b8a56d4cc.jpg

Banned
Reaction score
very cool. they look great on there man

so damn glad to see more folks running these.
spread the word, get people off the BFG AT bandwagon.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good.. Slotted and drilled rotors...did you upgrade brake lines and the pads, how do you like the whole package?

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those look awesome! I am still not sure what kind of tires I want to buy next though! Definitely torn!

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Blue, how's the ride off road compared to the grabbers?

Off road, I actually prefer the Wild Peaks... They have better traction on hard packed surfaces, yet still allow for sideways action when you want it.

Best of all, they have been more durable, and chunked up less than my grabbers did.