Falken Wildpeak tires true 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you think they will perform with rocky washout terrain ? I was thinking of getting there new falken wildpeak m/t terrain 37x12.5x17

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you think they will perform with rocky washout terrain ? I was thinking of getting there new falken wildpeak m/t terrain 37x12.5x17

The AT's have done great in all areas tested. You have probably decoded my username that I have a 2wd truck so I'll just say I've never been stuck with these.

The new MT's look good, someone on Pirate4x4 had a set of those from Hammers we was trying to sell. They were brand new and one of the first sets with DOT approval, believe he was asking a good price....check it

Falken MTs Available - Limited Quantity - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Reaction score
I really like these tires but 3 out of 4 could not be balanced. Tried every thing road force wheel switch here and there and this and that and what ever. Cost me over $ 300.00 just to have them shake down the road. Bag that trash, going with toyo mt.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like these tires but 3 out of 4 could not be balanced. Tried every thing road force wheel switch here and there and this and that and what ever. Cost me over $ 300.00 just to have them shake down the road. Bag that trash, going with toyo mt.

I took my wobbly 325/70's to discount tire as they are one of the biggest distributors for Falken and they had Falken replace with the 35x12.50's even though I didn't initially buy from them. (long sentence, sorry)

Did you not go back to the tire dealer where you bought them?

Reaction score
Ya, I ordered them from Discount tire, I live in North Dakota close to Canada and Montana. so I had them shipped and Method machined from SDHQ. So No Discount tire any where close to me. They really treated me well on the return I mean really well. Very happy with Discount tire. If it was one out of four tires, no problem. Three of four...Not rolling the dice on that again. I work 70 to 80 hrs a week and don't have time for that. Closest tire guy to me now is 1 hr away.