Falken Wildpeak tires true 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubless

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those tires look great on your rig!! So glad I chose those for my new wheels.
The Falkens definitely seem to be the new forum ***** on some of the other off road sites.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone had any snow experience with these? curious to see how they stack up in the winter months.

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone had any snow experience with these? curious to see how they stack up in the winter months.

Yep. They're damn good man.

I loved em this past winter. Although mine are only 32's. but same shit.

They got me through more than I though they would, they bite pretty good for an all terrain.

On hard pack and ice they did alright. Not quite as good as duratracs, but very very close to it. Probably do better on the raptor than my ranger due to the weight difference.

On rain soaked highways they do great as well the tread pattern is perfect for throwing out water. Can hit those 1"-2" deep water in highway grooves and not even know you hit it. Doesn't slip or jump around.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep. They're damn good man.

I loved em this past winter. Although mine are only 32's. but same shit.

They got me through more than I though they would, they bite pretty good for an all terrain.
On hard pack and ice they did alright. Not quite as good as duratracs, but very very close to it. Probably do better on the raptor than my ranger due to the weight difference.

On rain soaked highways they do great as well the tread pattern is perfect for throwing out water. Can hit those 1"-2" deep water in highway grooves and not even know you hit it. Doesn't slip or jump around.

Appreciate the review, they are definitely priced really good, $296 cdn for 35's instead of $404 for the duratracs.

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah you can't go wrong with them. I got mine a year ago and still love them.
Will be my next ones as well, just bigger.

Keep telling everyone to try em lol. Glad some people actually are.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Might have to give them a shot, it will probably come down to game time decisions when I pull the trigger between them the duratracs and then possibly the toyos based on looks alone haha