Falken Wildpeak tires true 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LeDZeP

LeDZeP

Reaction score
Yes Fred, I upgraded the whole set up. EBC rotors & greenstuff pads with SDHQ SS brake lines. The SDHQ set comes with 6 lines, 1 to ea caliper & 2 for the transfer drop. I wouldn't say a huge difference from stock brakes but enough to notice and not worry about last minute brakers on the streets.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes Fred, I upgraded the whole set up. EBC rotors & greenstuff pads with SDHQ SS brake lines. The SDHQ set comes with 6 lines, 1 to ea caliper & 2 for the transfer drop. I wouldn't say a huge difference from stock brakes but enough to notice and not worry about last minute brakers on the streets.
How much for that setup? I need that next...

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just did something similar to my brakes, SDHQ lines, amsoil series 600 brake fluid, ebc yellow stuff on all four corners and a clean up job on my stock rotors since they're still in pretty good shape. Huge difference!
image.jpg

OP
OP
LeDZeP

LeDZeP

Reaction score
Just did something similar to my brakes, SDHQ lines, amsoil series 600 brake fluid, ebc yellow stuff on all four corners and a clean up job on my stock rotors since they're still in pretty good shape. Huge difference!
View attachment 23266

Nice! with the SS lines and a Dot 4 fluid you definitely get rid of the sponge in the pedal. I almost went with amsoil 600, but I ended up using ATE super blue. I like that you can switch between the blue and amber colors for an easy fluid flush, which I will be doing once a year.

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, have you experienced any rubbing? And are you on the mid-perch? Just got these installed along with 20" wheels, and I have some rubbing when turning, especially when hitting a bump. I'm NOT on mid-perch, yet.

Thanks.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any snow experience with these? curious to see how they stack up in the winter months.

I ran 37"'s for the snowball 500 and they did great! Deep snow, packed snow/ice, no problems. Broke traction in a smooth predictable way. Also did great on the highway, westcoast to MI to westcoast. You will like them.